Have you lost your favourite music or video files from iTunes???
With iTunes Restoration Tool you will be able to get back them in few minutes. Try it out it's completely risk free!!!!!
iTunes Recovery Software is the most trusted utility which enables the iPod users to retrieve deleted / lost files from the iTunes backup files. It helps you in restoring any photos or videos from your iTunes with complete contents by providing a user friendly interface. This software also has the ability to recover music after iTunes corruption due to any complex reasons.
To fix the problem, you need to find out the main reason behind the file loss from the iTunes.
iTunes Data loss scenarios:
- Synchronization error: iTunes is a well-known digital media player application, that can be used to manage the contents of a iPod and can also be used in playing digital music & videos as well. Sometimes, when you try to synchronize iPod files with the files in iTunes on your computer, you may encounter error messages saying "Attempting to copy to the disk failed. An unknown error occurred (-69)". This error arises when you try to transfer a file to a corrupted iPod.
- Corruption in iTunes folder: Sometimes, while trying to open the audio files stored within iTunes, you may get error message like iTunes music folder corrupt. The entire audio files in the iTunes music folder become inaccessible after getting the error message leading to file loss from iTunes. The reasons behind this may be corruption or damage to the music folder, incorrect placement of the music folder, incorrect assignment of the music folder in the registry etc.
- Due to Human Errors: Files might go missing from the iTunes application very commonly due to human mistakes like mistaken deletion of iTunes library or music files, accidentally restored iTunes, upgradation of iTunes version without taking proper backup of the files saved on it, etc.
- iTunes Crash: Sometimes, your iTunes application may crash or stop responding after you install the updates. It might make your iTunes library inaccessible along with the volume in which it is stored, leading to data loss. This kind of problem may arise due to reasons like corrupted iTunes library, damaged system files in iTunes library, the volume of the hard drive which stores iTunes library is corrupted, Mac critical data structures or system files are damaged or missing etc.
Key features of iTunes Retrieval Utility:
- The tool restores deleted / lost iTunes files (like music, photo and video files) due to any of the above scenarios with much ease.
- itunes recovery software supports to restores iTunes backup files in case of accidental deletion or loss.
- It can also recover itunes playlist after upgrade to its latest available version.
- The utility is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and above (Including latest versions Mac OS X 10.7).
- Recover lost music from itunes after unintentional deletion, application error & virus infection
- It also supports the recovery of media files that are saved as backup files of iTunes library folder.
- iTunes Recovery Software can recover itunes from iPod Classic, Nano, Mini, Shuffle etc.
- Also provides iTunes recovery after system crash that may occur due to defragmentation failure, power failure, virus infection, etc.
iTunes recovery application also supports the recovery of all types of music files such as MP3, AIFF, MP4, WAV, etc. from the Trash folder without any difficulty.
3 Quick steps to perform iTunes file retrieval:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of iTunes recovery utility on your computer and launch it. Connect the iPod to your computer if you have lost your iPod files. After launching the software, click on Recover Photos option among the three options appearing in the main screen.
1. Main Screen
Step 2: After that you will get a new window with two different options like Recover Deleted Photos and Recover Lost Photos. Choose any one between them which suits your file loss scenario. After that you need to select the drive from which the files are to be retrieved and then click on Next to begin iTunes file retrieval process.
2. Select Drive
Step 3: You will be able to view all the retrieved data along with their respective details once the recovery process is over.
3. Recovered Files
Tips to avoid data loss in future:
- Always backup your important files.
- Do not disconnect the iPod from the computer abruptly while iTunes is being synchronized with the iPod.
- Be careful while using the iTunes so that you do not end up in accidentally restoring the iTunes or deleting the iTunes files unintentionally.