iTunes is a media player, media library and mobile device management application developed by Apple Inc. This application is used to play and organize digital audio, video in PC and also to download in PC having OS X versions and Microsoft Windows. Movie files can be downloaded from iTunes store which you can find in iPod, iPhone, iPad. The recent version of iTunes is iTunes12 available for OS X v10.7.5 or later and windows XP or later.
The iTunes library will get updated every time when you add a new movie. After purchasing a movie you can share it to six people in your family through family sharing and your family members can download it of no cost. Sometimes your iTunes movie file can get deleted or lost for many unknown reasons. In those situations, to retrieve iTunes movies back, use this iTunes recovery software. Read this article fully as it will be easy for you to restore iTunes movies file using iTunes Recovery Software. This software can also recover photos from iTunes on hard drive, USB devices, iPods.
How your movie files may get deleted /lost?
- While downloading movie from iTunes, virus may enter into your iTunes. It can collapse the movie files and makes them inaccessible.
- Incorrect placing of movie files in registry, wrong assignments of movie folder may leads to loss of movie files from iTunes.
- iTunes can crash due to broken file system or corrupted iTunes collection.
- Re-installing operating system on your computer will lead to loss of iTunes movie file along with other files.
- While transferring movies from iTunes to system there is a possibility of interruption in the power supply, so user can lose the entire iTunes library.
- There is a maximum possibility for human errors i.e., user can accidently delete the iTunes library that contains movie files while trying to access it.
- Formatting hard drive also deletes the iTunes movie files.
iTunes recovery software has the ability to recover the deleted audios, videos, and digital photo files. With iTunes recovery software, you can even restore music files after iTunes corruption that occurs because of any unknown reasons. Using this software, you can recover deleted/lost movie files from file systems like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32. You can retrieve movie files from any storage medium like hard drive, external storage devices, SD cards, memory stick etc.
Features of iTunes recovery software
- iTunes movie recovery can be done in a simple way by using this iTunes recovery tool.
- You can restore iTunes movie file easily which is lost/deleted from the volumes.
- Recovered movie files can be stored in any volumes based on their name, size, date and file type.
- iTunes recovery software has the ability to recover iTunes movie files based on their unique signatures.
- The iTunes recovery software performs extreme scanning to recover iTunes movie file which are lost from volumes that even fail to mount.
- The recovered movie files can be viewed in a Mac finder styled interface.
- You can find the particular movie files quickly from recovered movie file list by using Find tool option in iTunes recovery software.
- iTunes recovery tool has the option of saving the recovery session which saves your time as there is no need to rescan to recover iTunes movies.
- You can recover iTunes movie files even after loss due to iTunes corruption.
- This software supports to recover iTunes movie files from hard drives formatted with file systems like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32.
- Restore iTunes movies file with the special built in algorithm in iTunes recovery tool which is more efficient in recovering movie files.
Steps to follow:
Step 1: Download and install the iTunes recovery software demo version
Step 2: Click the "Recover Photos" option.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 3: Select the option "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" and then select the hard drive. The software will start to scan the entire drive to recover iTunes movies.
Figure 2: Select the volume/drive where you need to perform the scan.
Step4: Once the scanning is done, it will list the recovered files and you can restore iTunes movies file
Figure 3: Preview screen
Step 6: When the iTunes movie recovery is completed, select the files and volume/drive you want to save.