Do you want to know how to recover iTunes music from crashed laptop? If yes, then go through this short article and easily get to know how to get back iTunes music from crashed laptop.
ITunes is the most popular mobile device management application which is developed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is a digital media player which is widely used to play both digital audio as well as video on your laptop. Users can easily download music files, videos, movies and television shows from iTunes store. But sometimes, due to some known and unknown reasons, your laptop hard drive gets corrupted or crashed due to which, you may unable to play or access iTunes music along with other important data that stored on it. Virus attack is the most common threat which may cause severe damage to laptop hard drive due to which data become inaccessible. In such type of situations, you are thinking how to recover iTunes music from crashed laptop? If so, then do not worry! Here is the best software named as iTunes Recovery which can effectively restore iTunes music from crashed laptop with utmost ease. It is an award winning utility and highly recommended tool to get back iTunes music from crashed laptop. This software also helps you to recover itunes from external hard drive with utmost ease.
Common reasons which may lead to corruption of Laptop hard drive:
- Laptop hard drive store huge amount of data such as memorable family photos, iTunes music and videos and more. But sometimes, due to external threat such as Virus or malware, your laptop hard drive might get crashed which make all your precious data inaccessible including iTunes music.
- Improper synchronization of iPod files with the iTunes files on your laptop may lead to Synchronization error and system may display an error message like “Attempting to copy to the disk failed”. This type of error message may make your iTunes music folder inaccessible.
- Sometimes, you might have accidentally deleted iTunes library or music from the laptop which may lead to the loss of precious iTunes music from it.
- Improper update of iTunes application in your laptop may lead to the crashed or corrupted iTunes software due to which iTunes library become inaccessible.
Apart from above listed scenarios, there are few more reasons such as sudden shut down of system while playing iTunes music, interruption while transferring iTunes music from laptop to iPod or vice versa. In order to recover iTunes music files from crashed laptop, you need some powerful and effective utility like iTunes Recovery software which is capable to restore iTunes music from crashed laptop with utmost ease. It provides free wizard interface to retrieve iTunes music files from crashed laptop within couple of minutes.
Striking features of iTunes Recovery Software:
- It is one of the most reliable and secure recovery software which helps you to recover iTunes music from crashed laptop in just few clicks.
- This software can easily restore iTunes music from crashed laptop hard drive with ease. Apart from this, it also helps you to retrieve iTunes music files from hard drives which are formatted with different file systems such as HFSX, HFS+, NTFS and FAT16.
- The iTunes recovery application performs deep scanning to retrieve deleted iTunes music which is deleted or lost from volumes in short span of time.
- You can easily retrieve iTunes music file from crashed laptop on different version of Windows as well as Mac Operating System.
- ITunes music recovery from crashed laptop can easily be done with the implementation of iTunes recovery utility in your laptop.
- It can effectively recover music, video files and photos from iTunes within couple of minutes.
Simple steps to recover iTunes music from crashed laptop:
Step1: Download and Install the demo version of iTunes Recovery Software on your Laptop and launch it.
Step2: Select "Recover Drives" option in order to recover iTunes music from crashed hard drive.
Figure 1. Main Screen
Step3: From the next screen, choose "Partition Recovery" option. Proceed and select the partition/ drive from where you to recover iTunes music.
Figure 2. Select Crashed Hard Drive
Step4: After the scanning and recovery process, select the iTunes files and preview them. If you are satisfied with the result, then buy the software and save recovered iTunes music on your laptop.
Figure 3. Save Option