WAV is an audio file format used for storing audio bit stream on computers. It is uncompressed and high quality audio file type, which takes more space to save on disk. Because of its uncompressed nature, it contains more data and hence produces more detailed sounds. If the WAV files were deleted from iPod, computer hard drive or any other storage media, then you can retrieve WAV file using iTunes recovery software. It can recover deleted WAV files from any storage device. It works effectively to retrieve WAV file from corrupted or formatted storage device. One who wants to recover iTunes songs after format can find more information at - http://www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/after-format.html
WAV file deletion or loss scenarios
- Accidental deletion of WAV files from SD card, CF card, memory stick, etc.
- Unintentionally formatting a SD card with all the WAV audio files on it
- Deleting WAV files from the system and then emptying Recycle Bin
- All files including WAV becomes inaccessible from the corrupted memory cards
- Not able to access files from memory cards due to format error
- Using same memory card on multiple cameras
- Loss of complete data after computer crash or hard drive failure
- Inadvertently deleting files from computer, using “Shift + Delete” key or Windows command prompts.
- Accidentally deleting songs from the iTunes library. To recover deleted iTunes songs, one can find additional resources at - http://www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/recover-deleted-itunes-songs.html.
At these situations, if you want to retrieve WAV file, then you can go through iTunes recovery software. This software can recover WAV files lost in a deliberate file deletion, sudden system shutdown, virus or malware attack, hard drive corruption, software malfunction, etc. iTunes recovery software is the complete WAV file recovery solution. It can recover deleted WAV files effectively because it has a strong inbuilt scanning algorithm. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS and works with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFSX file system. You can recover deleted WAV files from ZIP disk and any other removable drive formats. You can restore iTunes music from iPod mini, iPod shuffle and iPod classic.
Use demo version of this software to evaluate WAV file recovery result before purchasing the software. By using demo version, you can get the preview of recovered WAV files. If you have satisfied with this recovery result, then you can go through the full version of this software.
If you found that some of the important WAV files have been deleted or lost from your PC or removable drives, then immediately stop using the corresponding device. Because saving new files may overwrite the deleted file space and reduces the chances of WAV file recovery. Taking quick action for deleted WAV file recovery using recovery software can offer the perfect solution.
How to protect your WAV files?
- Download and install quality antivirus software on your computer
- Regularly scan your system for spyware or malware attack
- Do not keep the unnecessary software programs on your computer
- Take backup of important WAV files in an external hard drive
- Use safety remove option for ejecting memory card from computer
Procedure to recover WAV files
Step1: First download and install this software on a healthy computer. From the welcome page of this software, select “Recover Photos” option as shown in Fig 1. This option lets you to find audio, video and photos from the appropriate storage device.
Figure 1. Main Page
Step2: From the next window select drive from which you want to recover WAV files and then click on next arrow button as shown in Fig 2.
Figure 2. Select Drive
Step3: Once the selected drive is scanned completely, you can use “File Type View” option to view all recovered files as shown in Fig 3.
Figure 3. Preview screen