3GPP is a multimedia container format which is commonly used on 3G phones. It also supports some 2G and 4G phones which are defined by 3GPP for 3G UMTS multimedia services. This default file format stores video stream files such as MPEG-4 Part 2 or MPEG-4 Part 10 as well as audio files like AMR-NB, AMR-WB and many more.
However the main problem arises, when you end up losing some of these essential 3GPP files due to some unknown reasons. There are so many reasons that lead to deletion or loss of 3GPP audio files from smartphones. Once your 3GPP audio file gets lost / deleted the first question arises in your mind is, how to recover 3GPP audio files or how to perform 3GPP audio recovery? Don’t feel helpless! Here is one of the most powerful and secure 3GPP audio recovery tool named as iTunes Recovery Software, which are used by experts as well as local users to restore 3GPP songs along with other types of music files. With the help of this software, you can easily retrieve 3GPP audio file in short span of time. It also allow you to recover deleted .m4a files in an effective and efficient way.
Common Reasons that leads to 3GPP Audio File loss:
- Unintentional Formatting: Formatting is one of the simplest ways to get rid of unwanted files from any storage device. However, if the same command is not used with utmost sensibility then it may result in severe data loss scenario.
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes while deleting the unwanted files from the system, you may select some of the important 3GPP audio file and click on “Delete” button. Here you must take a note that when any file is simply deleted then it gets stored in the Recycle Bin folder. However, if the same thing happens with the use of Shift Delete command then they are gone forever, and henceforth there is no scope for any manual restoration resulting in loss of 3GPP audio files including other files.
- Malware/Virus Attack: Generally viruses attack your system, when you download install or attach any of the peripheral storage devices. After virus attack, your system performance degrades and might even cause deletion of some of the important 3GPP audio files.
Whatever be the reasons for 3GPP audio files loss, this tool easily retrieve audio files with ease. iTunes Recovery software is one of the most recommended application to restore audio file in short span of time. Besides making use of this software to retrieve 3GPP audio file, it can also be used to recover different types of video files such as WMV, MP4, MOV, AVI and many more. If you want to get more details about how to retrieve deleted or lost MOV files, then simply click on the given link: www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/mov-file.html.
Prominent Features of iTunes Recovery Software
- It is an award winning software which is widely used to perform 3GPP audio recovery.
- It has ability to recover 3GPP audio files along with deleted photos, video clips and many more.
- Using this amazing recovery app, you can also recover deleted WMA files. To know more about deleted WMA file recovery, log on to: http://www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/deleted-wma-files.html
- This software works effectively with Windows as well as advanced versions of Mac Operating System.
- It provides best graphical user interface for easy interaction with user. It is very simple and fastest tool to retrieve 3GPP audio file from different portable devices such as hard drives, external drives, flash memory cards and so on.
- This incredible utility also facilitates you to recover deleted iTunes playlist from various storage devices. If you need complete details regarding deleted iTunes playlist recovery, then visit: http://www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/deleted-playlist.html
- It has fully automated recovery process with latest technology like advanced scanning algorithm, compression method and many more.
- It also give you option to preview your recovered 3GPP audio file before saving. Preview option helps you to analyse the overall performance of this software.
- In addition to all these, you can use this tool for recovering iTunes library after computer crash irrespective of whether you are using iTunes in Windows or in Mac.
Steps to Recover 3GPP Audio Files
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of iTunes Recovery Software to perform 3GPP audio recovery. Run the application and select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen and then click on “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option from the next window to recover 3GPP audio files.
Figure 1. Main Screen
Step 2: Select the storage device from where you want to perform 3GPP music recovery and then click on “Next” option.
Figure 2. Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once recovery process is completed, you can easily preview recovered 3GPP audio files by using “Preview” option
Figure 3. Preview Option