One application for various functions- iTunes is the application developed by Apple. It is used to play audio and video files, organize files and download media files. iTunes is also functional in iPod, iPad and Apple watch. Here user is able to organize their music files into play lists within one or more libraries. Even the iTunes itself keep a library of all the played media files.
It is very common that we use to sort the music files according to the priority into two or three libraries. We do so in order to select the favourite file easily instead of keep searching for a long time in the whole list of songs and videos. Loosing of the audio or video file due to any unexpected reasons is very painful and there are many who face this problem.
Lost the iTunes library…?
iTunes libraries can be lost due to various reasons. Reinstalling of the Windows operating system is one of the main causes for the loss of iTunes library. Before starting the re installation of the operating system, we should be care full in selecting the partition to format and where the OS set up files to be installed. There are some more cases that can cause the missing of iTunes library files. Abrupt shut down of the system or power surge during Windows reinstallation can also be a reason for loss of iTunes library files.
Some other reasons for loss of iTunes libraries are listed below:
- Virus attack on the system can be a reason for loss of iTunes libraries.
- Adopting inappropriate steps for upgrading iTunes library can also cause loss of library files.
- iTunes database error or any logical error can also result in the same.
Loss of iTunes library due to reinstallation of OS can be easily handled by using an appropriate third party application like iTunes Recovery Software. It can recover the iTunes library lost due to various other reasons also.
Main features of the application
- The application is very fast in its operations. A very limited time of few eye blinks is enough to recover iTunes library after reinstalling windows operating system.
- This utility is able to recover iTunes library files lost from dead hard drive as well as formatted disk partitions.
- It is able to sort the recover iTunes library after reinstalling windows OS on the basis of name, size and date. In order to save disk space it save the recovered data in compressed zip achieves.
- This recovery software can recover all the lost audio and video files of various formats. Also it can recover deleted playlist from the iTunes library with extreme ease.
- The application is able to recover iTunes library after reinstalling windows and Mac OS of almost all versions.
Steps that have to be followed to recover iTunes Library after reinstalling Windows
Step 1: Download and install the application in the system and from the main screen of the tool click on “Recover Files” from the main screen of the tool.
Figure A. Main Screen
Step 2: Now click on “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” options which ever is applicable to the scenario that has caused loss of files from the Recycle Bin.
Figure B. Hard Drive Selection
Step 3: After the completion of the recovery process preview the files before saving them on the respective location as available to the user.
Figure C. Preview Files