iTunes is a media library, media player as well as mobile device management system developed by Apple Inc. In order to save, organized music as well as other media files, iTunes uses iTunes library file. This iTunes library file keeps all the information about files added to iTunes along with playlist created by the user, play counts, songs rating and many others. For saving all of this information, iTunes uses a file known as Library.itl. It is a database file which contains all songs, playlist created and other files added by users.
If iTunes library file is deleted from the system drive, then iTunes create an empty library file by which all the information saved on previous library file get deleted. Sometimes, after updating iTunes library, users can also face empty iTunes library issue. It is one of the most commonly faced problems after updating iTunes library to a new version. Are you facing such empty iTunes library after update? Do you want to know how to recover empty iTunes library after update? If yes, then there is no need to worry about it because you can easily restore empty iTunes library after update by utilizing iTunes Recovery Software. This recovery tool is built with an advanced scanning algorithm which enables users to get back empty iTunes library after update in a very easy manner.
Common Causes of Empty iTunes Library after Update:
- During updating iTunes library, if any types of interruption occur such as slow internet connection, unexpected system shutdown or cancelling updating process in-between can cause to empty iTunes library issue.
- Formatting the system drive which contains an iTunes library can also cause to such empty iTunes library issue because after format the drive, all the files along with iTunes library get erased.
- While sync iTunes with iPod device, if iPod gets freeze due to some unknown causes, then it may lead to empty iTunes library.
- Human mistakes like accidental deletion of iTunes library, sudden ejection of iPod device from the system and others can be a reason behind iTunes library empty.
Amazing Features of iTunes Recovery Software:
- Supports to recover empty iTunes library after update on MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, and iMac easily. To know about iTunes library on MacBook Pro, check this page: http://www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/recover-itunes-library-on-macbook-pro.html
- Capable to restore deleted and lost iTunes songs from various storage devices such as USB drives, system hard drives, external hard disk drives, iPods and many others.
- Ability to recover lost iTunes playlist as well as other files including music tracks, images, video clips and many others after iTunes updating.
- Supports to recover various types of audio file formats (MP3, AIFF, M4A, WAV, AAC, MPEG-4) Video format (MP4, MOV, AVI, M4V) and image formats (JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TAG, PSD) without any other issues.
- Have potential to recover music after iTunes corruptions on different Apple Mac OS X computers like Leopard, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Lion and Yosemite without any difficulty.
- Enough power to recover empty iTunes library after update from different models of iPod such as Nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle and iPod mini.
- Also available for Microsoft Windows operating system based computers such as Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and other versions easily.
Simple Steps to Know How to Recover Empty ITunes Library After Update:
Step1: Download and Install the demo version of iTunes Recovery Software on your Laptop and launch it.
Step2: Select "Recover Drives" option in order to recover iTunes library from the drive.
Figure 1. Main Screen
Step3: From the next screen, choose "Partition Recovery" option. Proceed and select the partition/ drive from where you to recover iTunes library.
Figure 2. Select The Drive
Step4: After the scanning and recovery process, select the iTunes library files and preview them. If you are satisfied with the result, then buy the software and save recovered iTunes library on your laptop.
Figure 3. Save Option