There are “n” number of reasons for a computer crash. It can happen irrespective of whether you are a Windows user or a Mac user. The outcome of such a crash would be probably unexpected. If that outcome is something like an iTunes library loss, it would definitely be frustrated situation for any iTunes user.
Some Common Reasons for Computer Crash
- Limited Disk Space: Suppose you are using a Mac computer. If your startup disk is having low disk space, say for example less than 10 GB, it can degrade your system’s performance. Sometimes, condition can even worse, where the entire system can get freeze due to this.
- Software Conflicts: Regardless of you are using a Windows or a Mac machine, this issue persists. This problem happen due to the conflict of two programs that arise from the unavailability of resources like memory, device, etc. which are simultaneously accessed by those programs.
- Clash of Device Drivers: Newly installed peripherals often encounter these kinds of situations. If the device driver updates for one device is not up to date, it can get conflict with other device’s installed driver. Eventually, this can make your system unstable and crashes can happen as a result.
iTunes Recovery Software is an advanced utility which can use for recovering iTunes library after computer crash which may happen due to any of the above mentioned reasons. This tool is effective in handling Mac data recovery from a number of Mac OS X systems including Mac Yosemite. You can also recover iTunes library after crash of a Windows computer using this tool. With this tool, it is also possible to restore iTunes library after reinstalling your Windows computer. Just visit this page www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com/after-re-installing-windows.html to know more about iTunes library recovery after Windows reinstallation.
Some More Features of this Tool
- This iTunes recovery tool supports all types of file systems that have been using on Windows and Mac, for example, HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT, VFAT, NTFS, FAT16, NTFS5 and HFSX.
- iTunes Recovery Software helps you to recover iTunes after format of your hard drive which has happened due to unanticipated reasons.
- Anyone who is having little software awareness can perform recovering iTunes library after computer crash since the interface of this tool is quite simple and self-explanatory.
- iTunes Recovery Software recovers deleted, lost or inaccessible files from hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc. without any complex producers. It supports various hard drive interfaces including IDE, SATA, eSATA, Thunderbolt, FireWire, etc.
- Don’t worry even iTunes backup files got missing from your computer, because this recovery tool gives you the exact solution for this by recovering those files effectively. You can continue reading to know more about it.
- You can retrieve all types of files lost from an iTunes library including videos and audio files. Some of the file formats supported by this tool are MOV, AVI, MP4, MPEG, MP4, WAW, MIDI, M4B, M4A, 3GP, RM, AMR and so on.
- This tool can restore iTunes library after computer crash which can happen due to lack of memory.
- You can easily recover AIFF file type which has lost from your iTunes library due to computer crash or some other reasons.
Steps to Recover iTunes Library Files after System Crash
Step 1: Download, install and launch iTunes Recovery Software on your Mac computer. After launching the software, select “Recover Photos” option from the home screen and then select “Recover Lost Photos” option from the next screen to retrieve iTunes library files.
Step 2: Now, you need to select your Mac hard drive and then click on “Next” option to start iTunes recovery.
Step 3: Once the scanning process got completed, the recovered files will be displayed to you. You can preview those files in "File Types View".