Mac Mavericks is an advanced Mac operating system also known as Mac OS X 10.9. This high-end operating system has included many advanced features to facilitate better handling of data and their protection. iTunes application of Mac Mavericks has a neat interface so as to provide a clean organization of files over there. Due to several undesirable reasons, Mac Mavericks iTunes library can get removed from the computer. Do you know how to recover iTunes library on Mac Mavericks in an efficient manner?
iTunes Recovery Software is a powerful application which is capable of recovering iTunes library on Mac Mavericks without missing single piece of data. This sophisticated software can recover iTunes library on Mac Mavericks from different file system platforms such as FAT32, HFS+, and HFS. Files recovered using this tool can be sorted on the basis of file name, file size, file extension and modified date.
Common Scenarios for Loss of iTunes Library on Mac Mavericks
- Power Surge: While transferring files from an iTunes library to any other storage devices, the transfer process may get interrupted due to sudden power surge. This can lead to loss of iTunes library files from Mac Mavericks computer.
- Synchronization Errors: Suppose you are synchronizing files on your iPod with iTunes library on Mac Mavericks. Any types of errors that happen during this synchronization can eventually lead to the loss of files from iTunes library.
- Human Mistakes: You may delete vital files from your iTunes library on Mac Mavericks, while removing unwanted files from it.
- iTunes Crash: If the software updates are not installed properly, it can result in the regular freezing of your iTunes application on Mac Mavericks. It may also lead to the loss of data from iTunes library.
- OS Reinstallation: Reinstallation of your Mac Mavericks operating system can sometimes lead to the loss of precious iTunes data.
- iTunes Folder Corruption: Any corruption that happens to an iTunes folder on Mac Mavericks affects the files residing on that folder. Loss of iTunes library is just an example of this.
In order to avoid the loss of iTunes library files, you have to keep proper backup of those files on any external storage devices. You have to make sure that all the iTunes software updates are installed on a timely manner so that you can prevent the crashing of iTunes program completely. If you confirm data loss from the iTunes library on Mac Mavericks, you can install iTunes Recovery Software to recover iTunes library on Mac Mavericks within a few simple steps.
Salient Features of iTunes Recovery Utility
- iTunes Recovery Software can be installed on different hard drive types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. for retrieving Mac Mavericks iTunes library files in an effective way.
- This tool has a simple GUI (Graphical User Interface) so that even novice users can make use of this software to get back iTunes library on Mac Mavericks without any complex procedures.
- AVS is a high quality video file format developed by Application Visualization System Inc. This file can be opened on both Windows and Mac OS X using any video player having an AviSynth plugin. In case if this files got deleted from your computer, you can perform AVS file recovery using iTunes Recovery software in an efficient way.
- You can utilize this tool on Mac Mavericks which is used in MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini and MacBook Air for recovering lost iTunes library files.
- Different types of files lost from iTunes library can be easily recovered with the help of this tool including videos, photos, music files, etc.
- You can use this tool for iTunes library recovery from hard drives, pen drives, iPods, external hard drives, and flash memory cards.
- This tool recovers lost files on the basis of unique file signatures of those files.
- Restored files can be viewed for evaluation purposes, in a Mac styled interface.
- This tool can restore files from iPod Shuffle, Classic, Mini, Nano, etc. in the most convenient manner.
- You can make use of this apps to restore itunes backup on various Mac operating systems in an effortless way.
Steps to Restore iTunes Library on Mac Mavericks
Step 1: Download the software by clicking on "Download Now" button provided on this page. Install this software on your computer and lauch it. Select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: You can see two options namely "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" on the next screen. Choose an option accroding to your need and from the next screen, select the drive from which you want to recover iTunes library and then click on “Next” button as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2. Select Volume
Step 3: Finally you can view recovered iTunes Library on “File Types View” as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3. Preview Recovered Files